Consultant Medical Oncology - Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
ID Medical is working with NHS trusts in the Oxford area to place Consultant Medical Oncology for permanent role. Successful applicants will be able to provide a holistic, compassionate, patient focussed approach while working closely with more senior doctors, GPs social workers and other carers.
- A great place to work and live with excellent transport links.
- The chance to work for a trust that is at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
- Quality accommodation
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Friendly working environment.
- The opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading NHS trusts.
- A rewarding challenging place to work.
- Be a part of a team that delivers excellent patient care in world class hospitals
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation.
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding.
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The key benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31841 - 50068 Per yearPart timeBankEpsom, Surrey, England
"At Epsom and St Helier Hospitals, above all we value respect. We put respect at the heart of all we do, by living up to our shared...