Paediatric RMO Doctor
Londonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- £ 70000 - 75000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 11 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Paediatric RMO Doctor
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £70000 - 75000 per annum depending on skills and experience
The World's largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care. Our talented Paediatric Consultants are among the most respected in the world, helping children with some of the most complex medical problems. Patients travel to the Children's Hospital from many countries to receive the very best treatment for conditions including cancer, heart problems (cardiology), neurological and spinal conditions.
As a SPR Paediatric Resident Medical Officer at The Harley Street Childrens Hospital, you will be involved in Registrar level clinical duties and will play a vital role in managing the medical care of all children attending working closely with Consultants to ensure that patients' treatment and care needs are met. All patients are admitted under a Consultant who is responsible for management but you will play a valuable support role to the needs of children and their families with full support and supervision.
Contract can either be permanent or for 1 year fixed term contract to the choice of the applicant.
There is a range of shifts available across both weekdays & weekends determined by rota.
- Part-time hours are also available.
- Rotas provided on average 6 to 8 weeks in advance to plan worklife balance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be involved in several areas of child health medical care supporting leading consultants in care pathways including: cancer treatment plan, which may involve surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments, paediatric congenital cardiac (heart) treatments. neurosciences team collaborates with other experts, including craniofacial and ENT specialists, to provide comprehensive care to children with any condition that affects the brain, spine or nervous system.
* This will also include, updating patient records, completing drug charts, clerking admissions, undertaking certain medical procedures as required such as; venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, or ECGs
* You will also take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence and attend Paediatric Medical Committee and other relevant meetings as required.
Skills & Experience:
* MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
* Trained to ST4 and above
* GMC Registration with Licence to Practice
* Successful completion of MRCPCH Part 1 A and B or equivalent
* Safeguard Children level 3 qualified
To find out more about the role, please call us on +44(0)203 862 0349, email email@example.com or click the apply button and we'll get back to you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Emergency Medicine Senior Clinical Fellow with CESR training Location: London SKYPE Interviews: 27th September 2019 Company descrip...