Consultant in Haematology with an Interest in Myeloma and CLL
- £ 77913 - 105042 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
East Midlands NHS Foundation Trust
Salary is £77,913 to £105,042 p.a pro rata for 10 PAs
Extra PAs may be available
Indigo Healthcare have the pleasure of working with a great NHS Foundation Trust in Nottinghamshire. They are seeking to appoint a Consultant to join the existing Haematology Team who provide Haematology services to a population of around Apply.
You will be expected to have expertise in general Haematology but have a special interest in malignant Haematology. Depending on your exact special interest the job requirements will be agreed.
- MRCP and FRCPath or show evidence of equivalents
- Have full GMC registration with a licence to practice or able to gain it
- Specialist registration would be ideal or able to gain this within 6 months of starting
- The Trust has specified that the successful applicant but have some UK experience
This job was posted to Doctor in Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country and the major teaching and rese...