London, Greater London, England
- £ 10 - 12.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2019
- 9 Oct 2019
Experienced Dental Nurse required in East London to start ASAP, Mixed Practice/Full Time Up to £12.50ph
A fantastic practice located in East London E17 requires a nurse to join their modern mixed practice.
The ideal candidate would be a team player, motivated and happy to learn new skills.
And what can you expect in return? For a start you'll be joining a great friendly team and a practice with huge ambition providing the opportunities for progression to match. If this sounds like you apply today!
- Perm - FT
- Mon, Tuesday morning, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- 08:30 - 18:30
- Kodak R4
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Kodak R4 knowledge
- Competitive rates of pay
- Annual CPR/CPD training
- Contributed pension scheme
- Modern Surgeries, dental software & digital x-ray system
- Uniform provided
- Must be GDC registered or enrolled on an accredited dental nursing course
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of R4 an advantage
- Flexibility is essential
- Receptionist experience an advantage
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.