Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient department
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for:
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years' post graduate clinical MSK experience
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean or Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...