Resident Medical Officer RMO
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 38000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2019
- 6 Oct 2019
7 X 24Hr Shifts per Month | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Resident Medical Officer is required to join a leading Watford hospital.
The purpose of this role is to maintain 24-hour medical cover for the hospital, including delivering routine medical care, supporting consultants and assisting with patient management along with providing immediate first line resuscitation and conducting ward rounds in HD/ICU departments.
Details of this Resident Medical Officer/RMO role and what the hospital is offering:
• 7 X 24 hour shifts per month, and the hospital is happy for the post-holder to complete locum work etc around these shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £38,000
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Free on-site parking (worth approx. £50 per month)
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Applicants for this Resident Medical Officer/RMO should have completed MBBS or a recognised equivalent medical qualification, with up to date GMC registration in addition to meeting the following criteria:
• ST2 level with at least 2 years’ experience in in anaesthetics and ICU
• Have completed ALS and EPALS
• Ideally have some experience in paediatrics
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentSouthall, Greater London, England
What is Practice Assist?Practice Assist is an innovative service which involves a central hub, based in Southall, that supports GP ...