General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 95000 - 110000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Aug 2019
- 25 Sep 2019
General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery -Bedford, Bedfordshire - Up to £ Apply per annum with NHS Pension
A national healthcare company is looking for a newly-qualified or experienced GP to join their surgery in Bedford, Bedfordshire. The company offer a transferable NHS Pension and a superb salary of up to £ Apply.
As a General Practitioner, you will:
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan - including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
For this General Practitioner position, you will need:
- To be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- T be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
- A record of continuous professional development
For more information, please email Apply
This job was posted to Doctor in Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48075 - 48075 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for Clinical Fellows (Higher) in Intensive Care Medicine, starting from November 2019, February 2020 and M...
£ 37191 - 37191 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for a Clinical Fellow (Core) post in Multivisceral Transplant Medicine, working as part of the Intestinal ...
£ 31422 - 31422 Per yearPart timeBankCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Applications are invited for the post of Clinical Fellow (equivalent to FHO2) in Paediatrics followed by Trauma & Orthopaedics to c...