Physiotherapist - Wicklow
- € 35672 - 61418 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Feb 2020
Senior Grade Physiotherapist required by Cpl Healthcare for an agency opportunity in a care of the elderly setting, Co Wicklow.
The successful candidate will be working in residential, respite and the day hopsital.
The candidate is to provide quality, client centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups.
We can consider basic or senior grade applicants, 3 year's post graduate experience is required for senior level.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Physiotherapist
- Previous experience with a care of the elderly case load is required, we can consider recent graduates with a relevant recent placement
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated CORU / membership of ISCP
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Physiotherapist jobs