Dental Nurse (Specialist practice)
West Wickham, Greater London, England
- £ 10 - 13 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
GDC Registered Dental Nurse required in West Wickham Full Time, Mixed Dental Practice.
My client requires a Dental Nurse to join a busy and expanding specialist Mixed dental practice in West Wickham Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dental Nurse to learn new skills and develop their knowledge in a specialist practice.
Ongoing training and excellent benefits are offered to the right candidates.
- Dental Nurse
- Permanent - Full Time
- Mixed practice
- Monday-Friday + 1 Saturday a month (Half day)
- 08:00 - 20:00 (shift work - 8 hour shifts)
- Exact SOE
- General / Orthodontics / Implants / Periodontics
- Up to 12p/h - negotiable depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP - Happy to wait for the right candidate
Extra Benefits: Indemnity paid/Courses candidates want to do - 50% is paid/ uniform provided
- Must be GDC registered
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Dental Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private Dental services. We supply work to Dental Nurses, Dental Receptionists, Practice Managers, Dental Hygienists and Dentists. We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Dental Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.