Physiotherapist Team Leader
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- £ 32000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | Training & Development | Inpatients
An experienced Physiotherapist with leadership experience is required to work as Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader in a Chelmsford hospital.
Details of this Physiotherapist Team Leader position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only, covering flexible shifts
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Inpatient Physiotherapy Team Leader, in addition to managing your own patient caseload, you will be responsible for the day to day management of inpatient physiotherapy services and will report to the Physiotherapy Manager. You will primarily work with orthopaedic, surgical and medical patients on the wards but will support physio services to a more diverse caseload when required.
The qualities, qualifications and experience required for this Physiotherapist Team Leader post:
• CSP & HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, ideally with private sector experience
• Experienced in orthopaedics, with experience of discharge planning and respiratory care
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and have evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a team
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Chelmsford, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDartford, Kent, England
Occupational Health Physiotherapist – Full or Part Time PAM Group is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specia...
Full timeBankBeckenham, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
PRIVACY NOTICEAll applications submitted via NHS Jobs will be imported into Trac, the applicant management/recruitment system used ...