Hospital Pharmacists - Kildare
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Aug 2019
- 10 Feb 2020
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior and Staff Grade Hospital Pharmacists to work locum full time in a busy hospital setting in Kildare.
Looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible.
Preferable to have post graduate experience.
1 Senior Pharmacist
2 Basic Grade Pharmacists
- As a Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- Ward Base Clinical Pharmacy Services.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Clinical Pharmacy experience desirable.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Jessica on 01 482 5453 or send an updated CV to email@example.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankNaas, Kildare, Ireland
Part Time - Supervising Pharmacist - Monasterevin, Co. Kildare Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Part time, PermanentYour new co...
Full time...PermanentClane, Co. Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Full or Part time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Clane, Co. Kildare. What you need to know: Th...