I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Taunton, Somerset, England
Merco Medical are a market leading 15-year-old award winning specialist primary care staffing agency based in London. We provide day to day and long-term locum ANP, ENP, ECP and UCP cover to 200+ national and local primary care services across the UK.
If you are an Emergency Care Practitioner, Specialist Paramedic or Urgent Care Practitioner with Minor Illness and/or Minor Injury experience then we can secure work for you quickly.
• We hold contracts with national and local primary care providers across the UK
• You can choose work in UCCs, WiCs, OOH, MIUs, Streaming Services, Integrated Urgent Care Services, NHS 111 and GP & Nurse Led Clinical Hubs
• Pay rates typically from £35 to £55 per hour (day and shift dependent)
• You’ll be joining hundreds of other ECPs and UCPs already working with Merco
• You can be booked up to 12 weeks in advance
• Choose from ad-hoc or regular shifts
• Many of our clients work with us exclusively
We can get you registered and booked quickly – and once ready for work your availability and bookings will be managed by just 1 of our experienced account managers.
If professional, friendly and personal customer service, prompt weekly payments and a huge choice of primary care jobs is important to you then please get in touch with Merco – the market leaders for primary care staffing. Contact Ryan Crow, Craig Lowe or Joshua Stone in our registrations team on Applyor at Apply
Visit our website at Apply
Northumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England£ 22128 - 28746 Per yearPermanentPosted 15th January 2018
£ 22128 - 28746 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 15th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref m5
Come and work as a Paramedic in the UK with HCL Permanent. The National Health Service in the UK is one of the most respected world...