I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Tenterden, Kent, England
A vacancy has arisen in a leading independent hospital in the Tenterden area for an experienced RGN or ODP to work as Surgical Care Practitioner.
In this post, you will support surgeons and consultants in all aspects of surgical procedures, with a focus on providing a safe and effective clinical service. You will contribute to departmental leadership and ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Applicants for this post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered RGN or HCPC registered ODP
• Extensive experience in a surgical environment, ideally in scrub, anaesthetics and recovery
• Evidence of ongoing post-registration studies, including Surgical Care Practitioner Part 1 & 2 qualifications, ALERT/BLS/ILS qualification and a recognised mentorship/clinical supervision qualification
• Experienced in a senior position and confident leading a team
• Experienced in, or willing to be trained in basic phlebotomy and ECG monitoring
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and cope well undertaking multiple tasks under pressure
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week, with flexible shift patterns in place.
An annual salary of £41,000 is offered in return.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.