I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
Kallima Recruitment are working with a well-established provider of Nursing and Healthcare to find a Training Manager to provide training at head office and across multiple sites when required.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all company employees are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills to complete their roles successfully. Also Devise and implement strategies and methods to train staff or provide programmes on job functions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Lead in our unique in-house dementia training programme
• Carry out training as required
• Participate in the evaluation of the company’s training and
development needs against agreed organisational goals, business
and quality objectives
• Coordinate training programmes and schedules
• Oversee e-learning
• Advise Directors of any changes to the training we provide which may
be required to meet legislative requirements
• Ability to travel between our homes and to work flexible hours
- Key to this role is experience of dementia
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience within the care industry
- Moving and handling trainer qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Safeguarding trainer qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to organise own work and carry out duties without direct
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to organise and prioritise workload when faced with