Graduate Freelance Nursing Academic Writer
Newcastle, Staffordshire, England
Academic Knowledge are currently looking for Nursing graduates for Freelance Academic Writing positions.
You need to be a graduate with at least an undergraduate 2:1 degree, and able to write in a formal academic style.
To be eligible to apply for this vacancy you must have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in Nursing
- Excellent written English skills
- A degree from Australia or the UK
We are the leading provider of bespoke written work in the UK and have expanded to offer our services to a worldwide customer base including Australia, enabling us to offer the best rates in the business.
Earnings and Benefits:
- Be your own boss - manage your own work load
- Work from home - or anywhere else!
- Earnings are based on the number of words written, the standard of work completed and time spent on production
- Ability to earn your own salary
- Paid Test Brief upon being accepted
- With your ability to choose the work, you decide the pieces you will find the most intellectually rewarding!
Our model answer service guides our clients in forming properly structured essays and ideal use of language, and our proof-reading and marking service is useful to help their understanding of the standard of work they are producing and advises on how they can improve their grade. Our talented team of writers are responsible for providing these services.
A position as a freelance writer with Academic Knowledge is a great way to supplement an existing income, shift your career in a new direction and do something completely new; it's flexibility makes it ideal to work around further studies or family life as well! Working as a freelance writer allows you to work from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule. The only things you need are access to the internet and word processing software!
If you're the ideal candidate we would love to hear from you! Please apply through the website and we will be in touch in due course.
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Sep 2017
Closes 8 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Medical writer