Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP
Brighton, East Sussex, England
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner to work in their facility in Brighton.
The role is to work 37.5 hours per week on days and the salary offered is in the region of £28,000 to £38,000 per annum depending on experience. Staff benefits include private medical cover, life assurance, a company pension scheme and free gym membership.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• Adult/General Nurse with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
• Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
• Have successfully completed ILS or ALS or be willing to undertake this
• Flexible to work a varied shift pattern and able to undertake on-call duties
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 28000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: ODP