I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
An opportunity has arisen for the right GP to join this reputable independent practice in the Swindon area.
£ Apply FTE + Indemnity Coverage
Breakdown of the practice:
• 14,800 Patient List
• 5 Partners
• 2 GPs
• 4 Prescribing Nurse Practitioners
• System One
• Collaboration with Independent Pharmacy
• Part of Swindon Voice (Federation)
Structure of a typical day:
• 10 minute Appointment, plan to go to 15 minute.
• Admin Team do Letters, scanning and summarising
• Med Secs do Referrals
• 15 face to face appointments per session
• 5 telephone query slots in the morning
• 1-2 Home Visits a day, though Nurses do the bulk.
Ref: DJ Swindon
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...