How would you like to join our rapidly expanding team?
Do you want to be trained in MRI after 6 months? TTM Healthcare
are currently recruiting for Full HCPC Registered General Radiographers
to work within a Private Established Group in Birmingham.
They provide medical diagnostic imaging services of MRI, Ultrasound, DEXA, CT and X-ray to both NHS and private patients. The company developed innovative service models to provide cost-effective services to the NHS and delivers an extensive range of services and solutions. They use the Instrumentarium OP300 for dental imaging and do OPGS peri-apicals occlusals and 3d rendered tomograms.
And they are looking for the Best!
You will work predominately in Dental CT and General Radiography and after 6 months you will be trained in MRI! This is a fantastic opportunity for recent Graduates or anyone with a passion to develop their skills in MRI Essential Requirements for You to Demonstrate:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- You will have Full HCPC registration
- You will have Very good level of English - written and conversational
- To be familiar with and comply with Radiation Protection (IRR 99 / IRMER 2000) Policies as laid out in National and local documentation.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and in a high paced environment
- You will have Excellent patient care, listening and understanding
These are full-time permanent position 37.5 hours per week, include details of any regular working days or requirement to work shifts. There is a requirement for this to be worked flexibly over a seven day working week
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary for your commitment and dedication as well as an outstanding Benefits package. Benefits:
Permanent full time contracts, attractive remuneration package and benefits, flexible contracts, a diverse working environment – and a challenge!
For more information please contact Roisin on Apply
or call Apply
Not for You, TTM do an amazing Refer a Friend Bonus Up to 500£. T+C’s Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.