I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Job Title: Healthc are Sales & Commissioning Executive
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Salary: c£35,000 per annum combined with an occupancy/fee-based commission structure, generous monthly car allowance, pension, private medical insurance, high street discount scheme.
Hours: 40 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are pleased to be a recruiting for an experienced Sales & Commissioning Executive to join a healthcare provider who has recently been recognised as a top 20 recommended large care home group for the second year running. Due to growth and expansion, we are seeking a dynamic & talented Senior Sales Executive to join the management team based in Lowestoft, Suffolk, covering homes across East Anglia.
We are not looking for an ordinary Sales Executive. We're looking for an experienced healthcare consultative sales professional who can identify and grow our business within the private-paying sector and to act as an ambassador for the brand. Ain this role you will be part of a team of professionals who provide the highest standards of quality care to the people we support.
We need people who are self-motivated who will drive the development of the commissioning and private pay sector of the group. You will work with our in-house marketing team, bringing your established knowledge to help develop a marketing strategy for this sector of our business.
* The successful candidate will have previous sales experience gained from working within the care sector for a large care group/provider.
* You will work closely with our home managers and head office management team.
* You will be responsible for generating new leads/revenue and, subsequently, new clients from a range of referral sources, to ensure that occupancy targets are achieved or exceeded for existing homes, as well as working on commissioning of our expanding new home build projects.
* Your role will involve introducing and explaining the range of care services available to potential private paying clients and/or their family members - ultimately presenting to them a bespoke care solution. You will contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
* Using your expertise and knowledge, you will ensure that the homes enjoy a wide range of exposure to the private pay sector which will allow it to optimise its commercial value/presence in this sector.
* You will guide and advise potential private paying clients and / or their family members on the range of residential care packages and services available within the Kingsley group.
* You will facilitate and support each client's move- in process and work with the home manager to ensure a smooth transition.
* You will need to have a proven track record in a consultative sales environment. You will be results-orientated - target driven and hungry for success. In order to succeed, it is essential you are able to combine your exceptional written and verbal communication skills, together with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* On occasion, it may be necessary for the successful candidate to be available to work evenings and/or weekends to meet with potential new clients if requested.
* Must hold a full driving license to qualify for this opportunity.
Applications will be held in strict confidence.