I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Better Healthcare Services are seeking to recruit care workers to provide domiciliary care to 2 clients within a prison setting.
This is an exciting opportunity for care workers who wish to expand their skills and knowledge and have a specific interest in supporting individuals within this particular setting.
This opportunity attracts a pay rate of £50.00 a day working from 09.30 - 12.00, Monday - Sunday however contact time is 2 hours.
* Carer required to work within a prison setting.
* Supporting 2 prisoners with personal care.
* You will be working alongside another carer at all times with prison staff on hand to assist.
* You will be paid 5 hours a day from 9am - 12pm however your contact time with clients would only be 2 hours per day. This is allowing for getting to the prison, entering and exiting the prison.
* Rate of pay will be £10/hour.
* We are looking for carers that are able to commit to set days weekly and ideally looking to do a minimum of 4 days a week including 1 weekend day.
* It is likely that going forward there will be additional prisoners that will need support.
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered then please send your CV to Apply with the reference HMPL.