I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
I am currently working on behalf of an innovative company with an established track record of delivering high quality healthcare services to the private and public sectors. The company is seeking to recruit qualified nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics and Occupational Therapists with two years post-registration experience to join their expanding team to work full-time at their Castleford Assessment Centre as a PIP Assessor/Disability Analyst.
As a key member of our team you will be on the frontline, making a real difference to people's lives.
This exciting position will involve face-to-face assessments with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claimants to provide a structured report that will be used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in their claim decision process.
* Salary: £27,000-34,000 depending on experience
* RMN/RNLD/RGN/Paramedic/Occupational Therapist
* 9-5, Mon to Fri - office based NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS REQUIRED
* A permanent contract
* Full training and CPD, including e-learning and an initial 5 day residential course
* Holiday pay
* Excellent progression opportunity within the company to Manage a team once experienced
* 8 day training course and hotel costs will be covered by the company - the next course starts on 14th May (this gives time for candidates to complete notice period)
* Interviews hopefully will be Friday 20th April
* I'm also very interested in hearing from PIP Assessors who have already completed the training and have experience as they would like someone to join them ASAP
This opportunity will best suit an individual who wants to develop their career at a growing company that places a high emphasis on the training and development of its staff. The post will be supported by a robust in-house training programme with a clinical mentor and once in post you will receive full training and supervision through clinical reasoning sessions, joint assessments, supervision and peer review with daily advice and support from senior staff and management. You would be expected to do 5 assessments a day and maintain the high level of quality service that the company continuously promotes.
Key skills and Competencies:
* Minimum of 2 years post NMC/HCPC registration experience
* Clear understanding of the functional effects and clinical aspects of a wide range of physical health, mental health and developmental disorders
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, with the ability to write detailed reports
* Organisational and time management skills
* Good IT skills including word processing
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCSP: DAP - 5156