urgently required by TTM Healthcare
on behalf of a state of the art clinic based in Kerry
The successful applicants will have strong MRI experience, will ensure the correct use of all equipment within the department; treat every patient as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency and confidentiality and report concerns for the safety and welfare of patients.
This is a medium term contract of 6 months, with potential to become a permanent contract thereafter. Both full time and part time applicants will be considered. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience. Essential
- 3+ years satisfactory post qualification experience (including at least 2 years in MRI)
- BSc in Diagnostic Imaging or equivalent recognised qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Post Graduate qualification in MRI desirable
- Certification of Competence in administering intravenous injections.
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, please email your CV and contact details to Aoife at Apply
or call Apply
to discuss further.
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €150!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.