I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
We have a new vacancy due to expansion for a Consultant Anaesthetist to join our clients team in Chesterfield. The expansion includes a brand new, clean air operating theatre. Treating NHS patients but in an independent state of the art setting this is a great opportunity for improved work life balance, reduction in on-call commitments whilst still committing to deliver excellent patient care, and all within 45 minutes’ drive of the beautiful Peak District.
You will report to the Medical Director & will be required to perform a range of anaesthetic procedures, have an excellent clinical quality record and be able to demonstrate the ability to perform efficiently in theatre.
Together with a completive base salary we offer our Consultants a range of benefits including contributory pension scheme and 10 days CPD with generous financial contribution, plus £8K relocation package if moving to the area.
You will need:
• A broad clinical experience of all forms of adult anaesthesia, particularly orthopaedics
• Able to offer expert clinical opinion on range of problems in anaesthesia
• Proven ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients without direct supervision
• Knowledge of evidence based practice
• Excellent clinical skills
• Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Fluent English and proven verbal and written communicate
• Ability to take responsibility and show evidence of team leadership
• Commitment to the audit process
• Maintaining practice in line with recent professional developments
• UK registerable Medical Degree
• FRCA or equivalent
• Past record of academic achievement
• Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...