HCL are are seeking dedicated Social Workers to join the Child Protection and Court team within one of our clients in Hereford shire.
- You will have at least one year post statutory social work qualifying experience.
- You will have experience of working with multi agency partners and with children who require safeguarding.
- You will have a child-centred and strengths based approach to practice and have well tested assessment and report writing skills.
- You will have practice knowledge of “Working Together” and be familiar with Child Protection policies and procedures.
- Health-care cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Annual Leave- 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas
- Pension: LGS pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more, then please click apply or call Apply
ex 1558Earn more than ever before
We have recently updated our refer a friend scheme: You can now earn even more for every friend you recommend (up to £500), and there is no limit to how many friends you send to us. Find out more at Apply
/recommend-a-friend HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.