I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
BMI Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department .
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm.
* Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* IT GCSE at grade A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2.Good organisational and planning skills - able to plan and organise tasks and programmes, and ensure effective control of pharmaceutical stock.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input into the care of the patients within a BMI hospital, supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers.
* To supervise the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines, whilst supervising junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service.
* To assume responsibility for clinical service as identified.
* Provide clinical input with respect to medicines to all patients.
* Compliance with BMI Policies and Procedures relevant to this role, ensuring you are fully aware of your responsibilities within these policies.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Glastonbury, Somerset, England£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref EI/BA/16.04.18
Our client, an expanding and thriving community pharmacy business, who today operates pharmacies across the UK are looking for an u...