I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Community Healthcare Assistant
Up to £17.50 for weekdays and £21.74 for weekends
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to work within the community in our complex care package around Shanklin. TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing qualified nurses and healthcare assistants into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care. Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations. Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the patient but also the family with your skills as a HCA. TCS offers you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
• Healthcare assistants (HCA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex care experience with the last 2 years.
• Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
• Confident as a lone worker.
• A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
• Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary.
Benefits for you
• Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
• We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
• We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
• Flexible shift patterns!
• Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills.
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate HCA to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on Apply.
Enabling your passion for Caring
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourBankPosted 16th April 2018
£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourFull timeBankPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref bryony - Bristol HCA
Chase Medical has flexible work available in Bristol for Healthcare Assistants, within a GP surgery.Pay rates: £11.75 - £18 per hou...