I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Physiotherapist (Maternity Cover 9 - 12 Months)
Margate and Ashford
£26 000 - £29 000
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking to recruit for a physiotherapist to join our friendly team to cover a maternity leave. The position will be a contracted role for 9-12 months.
You will be a specialist orthopaedic and musculoskeletal physiotherapist responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to patients within inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy service.
* To work as part of the multidisciplinary team(MDT) in the provision of a high standard of care to the patients in the acute inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy service, to ensure the continuation of therapy on transfer or discharge as necessary.
* To assist the physiotherapy manager with coordination and provision of physiotherapy inpatient and outpatient services.
* To be confident in your own diagnosis and able to communicate that to others including MDT, doctors, GPs and other AHP.
* To undertake a comprehensive assessment and formulate a diagnosis of patients who may have complex conditions including multi pathology. Use well developed clinical reasoning of the patient's needs. This will involve seeking and sharing personal and potentially sensitive information with the patient.
Qualifications and Experience
* BSc or Equivalent in Physiotherapy
* Member of CSP
* Current HCPC Registration
* Relevant post graduate experience
* Proven clinical experience in the delivery of orthopaedic and MSK physiotherapy