I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Are you a hardworking and experienced nurse experiencing difficulties in finding a role that is a good match for your skills? Quite often, we come into contact with talented, hardworking nurses who just don’t seem to be getting the job offers in line with their education, skills and experience.
This can be due to a number of factors, such as:
• CV presentation – Quite often, a great candidate can be let down by their CV – Layout, presentation of relevant information and accessibility are all key factors in the production of a good CV but can often be lacking
• Cover letters – Again, first impressions last, so it is vital that you make a good one. Unfortunately, letters of initial contact can often let a candidate down due to simple mistakes in phrasing, grammar and construction
• Social Media Presence – Your calling card to the wider world of work should present you in the most positive light possible, yet often candidates make key mistakes that makes it very hard for recruiters and hiring managers to find them.
• Interview Skills – Interviewing is a skill in its own right, and failure to recognise this and work on it accordingly means many candidates that employers are eager to speak with fail to get roles they want despite having the skills and experience required.
• English Language proficiency – you may have good English language Skills, but interviewing can be a very different dynamic which requires a very specific type of preperation
Here at Mediconex, we can help you with all of the elements required for you to get that . Dream Job. We place hundreds of healthcare professionals in roles every year, in Ireland, the UK and the middle East. This experience has given us a key insight into what Healthcare employers really want from their staff, so we are uniquely positioned to assist you in terms of CV preparation, Cover Letters, Social Media profile and interview Skills, including specific English language capabilities.
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...