I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Are you looking for a change in your career that will bring substantially increased earnings? The perhaps you should think about relocating to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where we have many exciting opportunities for Medical Doctors in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Populated by over 80% expatriates, both of these cities contain a unique mix of modernity, tradition and culture.
From recently qualified Junior Doctors through to Senior Consultants, we have roles to match all levels of experience. With generous, TAX FREE salaries and a range of other attractive benefits, working as a Doctor in the UAE could prove to be a lucrative, life changing experience!
Salaries on offer
• GP Monthly salary = €4-6K/US$ 4.75-6.75K/GBP 3.5-5K (ALL TAX FREE)
• Registrar Monthly salary = €8-13.5K/US$ 9.5-16K/GBP 7-12K (ALL TAX FREE)
• Consultant monthly Salary = €13.5-20K/US$ 16-24.5K/GBP 12-18K (ALL TAX FREE)
• GP/SHO – 2 years post internship clinical experience
• Registrar - Called a ‘specialist’ in UAE – Candidates from Ireland, UK and other English-speaking countries need to have a certificate from college or hospital showing that they have completed first phase of postgraduate training in a speciality. Candidates with Higher level training (6-7 years post qualification training in a specialised area) can expect even higher salaries
• Consultant – Candidates from Ireland, UK and other English-speaking countries need to have completed all the training required to become a consultant in their own countries along with 2 years’ work experience in their specialised field.
Summary of benefits
• Tax Free Salary
• Free Housing/or generous housing allowance
• Free health insurance
• Air tickets to/from home country
• Transport allowance,
• Subsidised or free food
Consultant roles also include fees for children’s education, hospital accommodation and in some cases a share of annual profits
Are you interested?
If interested in one of these roles, then please send CV to Níall at Apply
If you would like to speak to someone directly, then simply call:
Dublin Office: + Apply
London Office: + Apply
Manchester Office: + Apply
For further information about working as Medical Doctor or Consultant in the UAE please go to: Apply
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...