I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
A major public hospital in the North west of Ireland is looking for a Registrar to join the team in their busy Obstetrics and Gynecology department. This role offers superb career progression prospects and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Irish healthcare system.
The successful candidate will work the Registrar Rota, and may at times be asked to work in other departments in the hospital.
• Irish Medical Council (IMC) registration or have application at an advanced stage of processing
• Medical degree from a recognized university
• 3+ years relevant post qualification experience, most which should have been spent working in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• IELTS certificate with a score of at least 7.0
• While not essential, experience in the UK or other English speaking country would be a distinct advantage
For further information about working as medical Doctor or Consultant in Ireland, and to see additional opportunities please go to Apply
For information about professional registration please go to the website of the Irish medical Council Apply
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...