I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Seeking experienced Forensic Psychologist!
One of the UK's leading healthcare providers are looking to appoint a part-time Forensic Psychologist to join their multi-disciplinary team in Cardiff. The post holder will be expected to have good experience in a Forensic setting as the site is a locked-in and challenging unit.
The company itself is a large established care provider of specialist services in mental health and learning disabilities with their key focus being to support individuals within the community with challenging needs to maximize their independence to live a meaningful and fulfilling life.
* Conduct psychological assessments with the individuals admitted and contribute to the development of suitable effective treatment/care plans.
* Be involved in the facilitation of therapeutic groups as required.
* Participate in the ongoing assessments of clients as required.
* Review and evaluate effectiveness of interventions offered.
* Provide reports to evaluate and communicate clinical work as required.
* In consultation with medical staff and other professional other professionals ensure that therapeutic interventions are implemented.
* Protect confidentiality at all times.
* To ensure that patients have their rights to privacy and dignity maintained.
* Be aware of and work within the confines of any relevant legislation, e.g. The Mental Health Act 1983 etc.
* Help with the development and maintenance of a safe secure therapeutic environment for patients and staff.
* Be involved in ensuring that the patients are routinely involved in decisions affecting their care
* Chartered status with British Psychological Society, or eligibility for Chartership. At least one-year post qualification experience practicing as a forensic Psychologist.
* Experience of working with Mental health issues, Learning Disabilities, Substance Misuse, personality disorders and Forensic Histories in inpatient settings.
* Experience of assessing Challenging Behaviour, formulating underlying functions and needs, and designing behavioural or treatment plans accordingly.
* Experience of working with Service Users with Learning Disabilities.
* Proficiency in and experience of administering psychometric testing, and incorporating results into assessment and formulation, and the design of care packages.
* Experience working in a community setting
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: LG- FPCF - 5123