I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Set in a gorgeous location, this hospital provides specialist rehabilitation for individuals with acquired brain injuries and other neurological conditions. They are seeking a Clinical Psychologist with neuro experience to join them on a 2-day-a-week basis.
They deliver person-centred care and their therapy programs are all tailored for each client and their family's aspirations.
The role involves:
* Offering clinical leadership to and overseeing the specialised neurobehavioral rehabilitation programme
* Delivering clinical neuropsychology to the service
* Actively engaging and contributing to appropriate local networks
* Forming positive relationships with commissioners of services
* Ensuring the suitability of referrals made to the service quickly, efficiently and helpfully
* Overseeing the routinely collated service level clinical outcome measures to make certain that Priory Heathfield Neuro-Rehabilitation Service is effective, and where necessary identify areas for continual improvement in the quality of the therapeutic programme
* Contributing to the supervision and specialist training of members of the transdiscplinary team
* Establishing and maintaining a research culture within the service.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* HCPC Registration
* Knowledge and experience in neurological conditions
* Excellent team working ethics
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills and ability to work as part of a team
* Computer Literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A flexible, motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
* Customer and Patient focused
* Additional training in psychological therapies (DBT, EMDR, Schema etc)
Some of the benefits they offer are:
* Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
* Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Career Development and continuous learning and development
* Voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers and car leasing
* Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: KB-5112- 2903