I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Occupational Health Physician – Permanent
Full or Part time – Negotiable Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently looking for an Occupational Health Physician to join our team in the Kent area. As a growing organisation this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us. PAM Group is a Designated Body and SEQOHS Accredited.
PAM Group is a leading provider in Occupational Health and Well being services and our customer base include both public and private sectors. We provide a wide range of services including Case Management, Health Surveillance, Counselling and Physiotherapy.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Support clients through ill health retirement process and assessments
• Fitness to work planning, assessment and screening
• Support clients with sickness and absence cases and return to work processes and plans
• Act as a clinical lead, offering support to other members of staff and assisting with training, we encourage working within a collegiate environment
• Conduct health assessments and reviews as required with additional responsibilities according to each role
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• Hold a valid GMC Registration
• Ideally be a Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (F/MFOM), however we could consider applications from AFOM’s or DipOccMed holders.
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role in public and private sectors
• Excellent Communication skills
• The post holder will demonstrate skills and competence in case management and providing advice in relation to work on health and health on work
• The ability to carry out health screening and may be an HSE approved doctor
• Knowledge of HSE and DWP guidance on fitness for work and safety at work
• Demonstrate a working understanding of relevant employment law in an occupational health context
• Have the ability to work well on your own and with others.
• Have good people skills and the ability to build relationships with our clients and their employees
• Possess good clinical diagnostic skills and understand the appropriate treatment practices
• Be self-confident and well organised in their daily workings
PAM Group fully believes in supporting its colleagues, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. We have our own Responsible Officer who would be able to support you with CPD and re-validation. PAM also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Car Allowance or Travel Allowance
• Support with CPD and re-validation
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance Scheme
• 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
Ref: OHP Kent