I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
£32,000 Pro Rata
We are looking for qualified Physiotherapist work at our client's site in East Kent. This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours a week -Monday to Friday - Flexibility around hours.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an general Physiotherapist.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
* Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into reason for onset and work relatedness categories
* Following individual assessments provide a report to Management indicating an employee's fitness to work and any adjustments to their role which may be required short term, long term or permanently
* Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
* Provide recommendations to customer as to what changes/ equipment are required following a DSE assessment
* Identification of hazards within the work place and assessing the risk of the identified hazards causing or aggravating an individual's musculoskeletal ill health
* Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors to identify risks to the employees within a specified area
* Providing other team members with information regarding any work practice or working environment changes that are required on a short or long-term basis
* Effective rehabilitation of staff with musculoskeletal disorders, whether they be work related or not
* Complete comprehensive assessment and treatment records using DHC forms
* Collection of statistical information for report generation
* Contribute/run health promotion events
* Ideally a MSK or Orthopeadic Physiotherapist
* Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
* Formal Clinical Physiotherapy Qualification Member of the UK Health Professions Council (HPC)
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
* IT literacy
* Efficient and well organised with the ability to work without supervision
* Experience of providing Health Education/Promotion, Manual therapy post-graduate and fitness for work advice
* Clear and effective communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, efficient and well organised