I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in the Southport area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension
Potential partnership available for those interested.
Breakdown of the practice:
• Modern, purpose built accommodation with car park
• 12,000 patients
• 3 GP Partners
• 3 Salaried GPs
• Practice Pharmacist
• Nurse Prescriber & Practice Nurse Support
• Set up of day is predominantly AM & PM Clinics (12 face to face & 2 telephone consultations), but can be flexible on times.
• Home Visit requests are usually shared out
• We currently do not operate an “on call” rota
• Surgery provides “Joint Injections” & will soon introduce a “Minor Surgery Clinic” (part of the Direct Enhanced Services)
• EMIS Web Clinical System and full Admin support; proficient in being “Paperlight” – all docs are scanned onto EMIS
• High QOF Achievers
• High GP Spec Achievers
• CQC visit Oct 2017 – Good Practice
Other benefits include FULL INDEMNITY + NHS Pension.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Apply or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
GP MUST be on the NHS England Performers List
Salaried GP Specialist
Ref: T Liverpool
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...