I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Preston /Chorley area.
The current partners are interested in speaking to GPs who are willing to work on a part time (minimum of 4 sessions) and can accommodate up to 8 sessions or anything in between.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9500 - £10,500 per session and totally depends on what you can bring to the table (experience/ additional skill / additional qualifications).
£9500 - £10,500 + Full indemnity cover + NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice:
• 11,000 Patients
• 2 partners / 2 Salaried GPs
• Fulltime ANP
• Clinical admin team – significantly reduce the workload for the salaried GPs they employ
• 1 PN / 1 HCA / 1 Practice Secretary
• We have 10 Receptionist/Administrators, including a Senior Receptionist
• Practice/Business Manager
• We have one Clinical Meeting per month but sometimes have ad-hoc meetings to discuss anything that occurs
• Teach final year medical students from King’s College Hospital
• Soon to be a training practice
• Normally low visits
Salaried GP Specialist
Ref: T London Bridge
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...