I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Locum RMN / Mental Health Practitioner - Band 6
CAMHS Neuro-developmental Community Team
Our NHS client is looking for a Band 6 RMN / Mental Health Practitioner to work within their CAMHS Community Team based in Cambridgeshire.
The post holder will have a range of specific clinical and leadership responsibilities including but not limited to:
- To participate in the prevention and early detection of emotional and mental health difficulties in children and adolescents referred to the service.
- To develop formulations of presenting problems or situations that integrate information from assessments within a coherent framework that draws upon mental health theory and evidence which incorporates developmental, interpersonal, societal, cultural and biological factors.
- To evaluate and make treatment decisions in collaboration with the CAMHS Community Team and in consultation with an accredited CAMHS therapist or qualified Clinical or Counselling Psychologist about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family, carers or group.
- To be responsible for terminating intervention in consultation with other professionals involved.
- To undertake risk assessment and risk management for individual clients and to provide advice to other professions on aspects of risk assessment and risk management in line with Trust and inter-agency policies and procedures.
- To participate in the Specialist Practitioner CAMH on-call system as and when required.
For further information please contact Shane Footman on [... Click Apply...]or apply here.