I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
General Manager / Registered Manager – Brain Injury Case Management
Brain Injuries / Spinal Injuries - Case Management
£48k - £58k per annum (flexible) + Bonus and Car Allowance
Compass Associates is proud to be exclusively working alongside a well-established Case Management & Rehabilitation Service provider specialising care solutions and occupational therapy packages for those with Acquired Brain Injuries, Spinal Injuries, Orthopaedic and Amputations as a result of an accident
Together, we are looking for a General Manager or Registered CQC Manager who has a proven track record within Health Care Management to spearhead a Case Management organisation operating in the Lancashire and Yorkshire area.
You will ensure the development of the organisation in line with the Group’s strategy and effectively optimise opportunities as part of a larger complex care group.
The position is based in Bury and is commutable from Preston, Liverpool, Warrington, Rochdale, Huddersfield and Stockport.
- Valid HCPC or NMC registration, clinical qualification in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Speech and Language Therapy is desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in Health Care Management particularly within Complex Care and Brain Injury setting, keen to speak to Hospital Managers and Business Development Managers looking for a new challenge in their career
- Ample experience in managing complex care packages and knowledge with the medico legal case management services
- Flair in business development, liaising with clients and solicitors
- Well versed with the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Care Quality Commission guidelines
- Sound management skills, a role model, providing exemplary support and advice to promote good practice
The salary is paying c. £48,000 - £58,000 (flexible) depending upon experience + KPI related bonus and a car allowance
You will also be entitled to company benefits such as, pension, flexible working hours and more, plus generous annual leave
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England£ 29,799 - 33,518 Per yearPermanentPosted 2nd March 2018
£ 29,799 - 33,518 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 2nd March 2018Closes 22nd March 2018Ref (0241)
This is an exciting new post based in the Apprenticeships Unit - one of the first of its kind in a University. The aim of the Appre...