I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
A prestigious Hospital in South Dublin is looking for a CNM1 to join its highly regarded Cardiology Team
Ideal candidates will have experience of working in Cardiology. While previous experience of working at CNM1 level is a definite plus, it is not essential if candidates have some supervisory experience and/or completed management/leadership training.
This role offers a great starting salary and could be a great opportunity for ambitious Cardiology Nurses who want to step up to a management role.
• An opportunity to work in either a day clinic or on an in-patient ward in a renowned centre of clinical expertise that is also an accredited teaching hospital of University College Dublin . . .
• A state of the Art facility easily accessible by Public Transport . . .
• An outstanding career progression opportunity . . .
• Be registered with the Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
• Have at least 5 years post registration experience in an acute setting, a significant proportion of which should have been spent in a Cardiology
• Have a recognised post registration qualification in Cath Lab, Cardiology or other related area of nursing
• Exceptional written and spoken English
• Completed management training programme to at least diploma level.
• Advanced Life Support Course
• Competency in use of Microsoft packages.
• A working knowledge of risk management, clinical audit and Human Resource Practices.
This role offers an excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to Apply or call Níall on + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Landline) or + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Liverpool, Merseyside, England£ 110 - 120 Per hourBank...Posted 8th March 2018
£ 110 - 120 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 8th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref Radiology Consultant - Remedy
Appointment of Summary: Consultant Radiologist 6 Month Locum Assignment North West Region Start Date – March 2018 Hourly Rate negot...
Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland£ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th March 2018
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 8th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref HQ00079980
TTM Healthcare are in Northern Ireland, and we have some fantastic opportunities for Doctors there. I am currently recruiting for a...