I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wheaton Aston, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen on behalf of a market leading Health Care provider that is seeking to appoint a Psychologist in a growing service in a beautiful part of the Staffordshire area. The successful candidate will have a background in either clinical or counselling psychology and ideally have worked in a CAMHS setting.
Clinical Psychologist - Keys responsibilities
* Receiving regular clinical professional supervision from a senior clinical psychologist
* To be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups
* Exercising autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment, treatment and discharge of clients whose problems are managed by psychologically based standard care plans.
* Communicating in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment and formulation and treatment plans of clients under care and to monitor progress during the course of both units - and multi-disciplinary care
* Undertaking project management, including complex audit and service evaluation, with colleagues within the service to help develop service provision.
* Exercising autonomous professional responsibility for the formulation and implementation of plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client's mental health
Clinical Psychologist - Key Skills
* Hold a post-graduate doctorate in clinical psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
* Have eligibility for charted status with the BPS
* Be able to provide evidence-based practice of improving patient clinical outcomes
* Have the ability to teach and train others using multimedia materials
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
* Hold a current HCPC registration as a Psychologist
If you are qualified Clinical/Counselling Psychologist and are currently looking for work opportunities then please give me a call on Applyto discuss things further or email your up to date C.V. to Apply
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.