I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
JOB REFERENCE: KSDA003
CLOSING DATE: 27th April 2018
We have an exciting opportunity in our new Thamesmead clinic (opening May 2018) for a dialysis assistant who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. Working in partnership with the NHS, you will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures under the supervision of a registered nurse. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• To support team in the clinic area and to provide care within agreed competencies as per instructed by a registered nurse
• Prepare, restore and maintain areas, equipment and clinical supplies in readiness for dialysis
• Conduct patient observations pre/post dialysis (blood pressure, weight)
• Prepare patients for dialysis – programme machines and connect patients to commence treatment as directed by qualified personnel
• Monitor throughout treatment – reporting changing , incidents and patient feedback to responsible nurse
• Follow dialysis, complete discontinuation procedures including wash back and removal of needles
• Assist with preparation of patient documentation as appropriate
• Comply with Company policies and procedures whilst observing statutory requirements – Health and Safety, CPR, manual handling, infection prevention
• Ensure ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Previous experience working in a care or healthcare environment
• Qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights or Sunday working)
• Pay includes a competitive salary and Unsocial Payments.
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness/Gym Membership, Auto-Enrolment Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourBankPosted 16th April 2018
£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourFull timeBankPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref bryony - Bristol HCA
Chase Medical has flexible work available in Bristol for Healthcare Assistants, within a GP surgery.Pay rates: £11.75 - £18 per hou...