I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Braintree, Essex, England
One of our best clients has an amazing opportunity to come and join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a GP to come and work in there surgery. They have 4 different sites around the Essex area.
This is a fantastic company to work for and can offer a range of excellent benefits such as;
• Portfolio - choose from clinical, educational and leadership roles
• Full & Part Time roles available
• Flexible working - early/late sessions
• Partnership and share options eligibility
They are particularly keen to attract:
• GPs who can work flexibly
• Newly qualified GPs looking for variety, experience and career progression
• Senior, experienced GPs who want to leave the bureaucracy to us
• GPs with special interests and innovative ideas
There practices are all non-partner based practices where all GP’s share an equal opportunity to improve the care delivered.
They can offer a range of enhanced services in all practices and they are open between the hours of 8.00am – 8.00pm. This means they can offer a variety of working patterns to fit in with your life.
What can the GP expect?
• Competitive salary of between £80,000-£90,000 per annum (pro rata), access to the NHS Pension & great benefits as part of the large organisation
• If they want to deliver high quality, evidence based, patient centred care, we will support them and help them do what they do best'
• Flexibility. As they are open some late evening and are able to offer them a mix of hours and days to suit their needs.
• Access to innovation funds allowing them to put their ideas in to practice
• On-going training and development opportunities, 5 weeks Annual Leave plus study leave
• Inclusion on our corporate medical indemnity insurance with the Medical Defence Union
Ref: GP Essex
Liverpool, Merseyside, England£ 110 - 120 Per hourBank...Posted 8th March 2018
£ 110 - 120 Per hourFull time...Bank...Posted 8th March 2018Closes 8th April 2018Ref Radiology Consultant - Remedy
Appointment of Summary: Consultant Radiologist 6 Month Locum Assignment North West Region Start Date – March 2018 Hourly Rate negot...
Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland£ 0 - 0 Per yearContractPosted 8th March 2018
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 8th March 2018Closes 5th April 2018Ref HQ00079980
TTM Healthcare are in Northern Ireland, and we have some fantastic opportunities for Doctors there. I am currently recruiting for a...