I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Telephone Based Physiotherapist – Full Time
PAM Group is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specialist, providing services to more than Apply employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. We have over 10 years’ experience, working with clients to reduce absence and promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. We provide a wide range of services including Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services, Case Management, Psychological Return to Work Services, Wellbeing Services FCE’s as well as Job Task Analysis.
Due to significant business growth, we are currently looking to employ a home-based clinician to provide telephone-based assessments to our clients. This role will involve occasional travel to local clinics for clinical supervision & in-house training. As a growing organisation this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us.
The role will involve:
• Delivering a thorough and detailed telephone assessment, and develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
• To be responsible for the assessment and management of a caseload of clients who have a variety of potentially complex physiotherapy needs, and discussing their working capabilities and providing management advice, recommending regarding return to work scenarios and providing support.
• To manage and refer for on-going specialist assessment and treatment using evidence-based practice, reflecting on clinical knowledge and occupational health knowledge.
• Work with clients who have a range of conditions, predominantly musculoskeletal, but not excluding neurological, neuro-musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks.
• Educate clients about how to provide and/or improve conditions, and compassionate care based on empathy, kindness, respect & dignity.
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• CSP Registered
• HPC Registered
• Previous MSK experience, ideally 3 years +
• Have previous experience in an OH setting desirable but not essential as training provided
• Effective Communication skills
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM Wellbeing also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Mileage allowance
• Childcare vouchers
• Career progression
• Support with CPD and registration fees
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, apply now!
City of London, London, Greater London, England£ 37659 - 47700 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th March 2018
£ 37659 - 47700 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th March 2018Closes 9th April 2018Ref J70226
JustPhysio is recruiting for a prestigious charitable hospital based in East London. The hospital is a specialist unit providing ca...