I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Health Care Assistant Mental Health (HCA Mental Health) - Hertfordshire
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) within the Hertfordshire areas. We offer nurses the opportunity and flexibility of finding extra shifts to fit around any of their current commitment, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers established for almost 30 years. Pulse continuously excels in providing the highest standards of care and quality.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
A successful HCA will have the following:
• Six months recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
• Strong communication skills
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourBankPosted 16th April 2018
£ 11.75 - 18 Per hourFull timeBankPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref bryony - Bristol HCA
Chase Medical has flexible work available in Bristol for Healthcare Assistants, within a GP surgery.Pay rates: £11.75 - £18 per hou...