I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Health Care Assistant Mental Health (HCA Mental Health) - Gloucester
Pulse is extremely interested in recruiting Mental Health experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) within the Gloucester areas to work a variety of day and night shifts. We help our nurses find the right roles and shifts to suit them, not just from their experience but also for their availability which gives the freedom of flexibility to suit the nurse’s needs.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers, having provided staffing solutions since 1987.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
• 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
A successful HCA will have the following:
• Six months recent experience in a Mental Health setting.
• Strong communication skills
• Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
• Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.