I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Fantastic Healthcare provider of care and rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Deafness and Mental Health issues are sourcing for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join one of their multi-disciplinary services based in the Warrington area providing therapy for people with Autism and Learning Disabilties.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within secure service settings or a similar challenging setting/experience of working with ASD and Learning Disabilities.
Job type - Full time
Salary - £25,783 - £32,898
* You will need to be a qualified, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist.
* Holds a BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy
* 2 years' post grad experience
* Experience of working within secure service settings or a similar challenging setting/experience of working with ASD and Learning Disabilities.
* A proven track record of in staff supervision & team management.
* To work with patients to identify Occupational Therapy goals as part of an overall care plan, taking on the role of Key Worker where relevant
* To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients with multiple needs in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of the intervention.
* To demonstrate effective communication skills with patients, carers, team members, Occupational Therapy colleagues and other agencies.
* To undertake the supervision and appraisal of junior staff within the MDT as delegated by a senior member of staff
* Contributes to business growth by actively promoting priory therapy services in line with the local units' business plan.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: KSM - SOT - SGH - 2102