I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen on behalf of a market leading Care provider that is seeking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist in the West Midlands area. The successful candidate will be a specialist resource to the community, carry out audit, policy and service development and research and activities programs.
Clinical Psychologist - Keys responsibilities
* Attend and participate in all relevant meetings e.g. Clinical team meetings, clinical governance and case reviews.
* Provide consultation and training to MDT colleagues, as required to support best clinical outcomes
* Maintain records and clinical notes in line with company policy and British Psychological Society (BPS) guidelines
* Provide all relevant reports as required, accurately and in a timely fashion e.g. clinical neuropsychology reports, case review reports, management reports & discharge reports
* Participate in own regular clinical supervision
* Develop and deliver education & training to the multidisciplinary team
* Proactive in identifying, developing and delivering an audit and research programme
* Ensure through Clinical Governance that all quality management systems are in place
* Take responsibility for own professional and personal development through the Performance and Development Reviews and attending all relevant training
Clinical Psychologist - Key Skills
* Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical Psychology Doctorate in clinical psychology
* Chartered clinical psychologist (or meets criteria for chartership as a clinical psychologist) & on HPC register of practitioner psychologists
* Experience of working within multidisciplinary and or interdisciplinary teams
* Experience of designing and implementing
* Up-to-date knowledge of Mental Health Act, Health and Safety Legislation and Risk Assessment
* Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised psychological therapies in specifically difficult to treat groups
If you are qualified Clinical Psychologist, Counselling or Psychotherapist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on Applyto discuss things further or email your up to date CV to Apply
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Ref: LG-CLP- 4850