I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
Flexible working pattern, Locum work, Support worker, NHS Jobs, HCA Roles, Hospital Care assistant
HCA's needed for high volumes of day shifts in the NHS in Surrey, Flexible Hours, and Competitive Rates.
Your new role
You will be committed to your role as a HCA and have experience in the following:
- Observations including routine basic vital signs
- Be confident in dealing with diet and fluids including assistance in simple feeding interventions
- Applying Person Centred approach in the delivery of routine and fundamental patient care
- Safeguarding the well-being and health of patients in your care and report concerns promptly
What you need to be successful
- Previous NHS Experience is must
- Relevant reference to cover the last 3 years.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a dedicated consultant; while working for Hays you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only), Competitive rates of pay, Fast Track Registration, Free mandatory and specialist Training.
*Terms & conditions apply*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.