I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
BMI Priory Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Radiographer to lead our MRI service in our new Diagnostic Imaging Centre at BMI Priory.
The new Diagnostic Imaging Centre consists of 1 Philips Ingenia 1.5T MRI scanner and 1 Toshiba Aquilion One- Genesis 320slice CT Scanner.
The applicant should be highly competent at MRI with a good understanding of advanced MRI techniques. This post will give you the opportunity to build on and extend your clinical expertise in MRI and also develop your management and leadership skills. Education and training are key elements of the department.
Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential. Participation in extended working hours and rostered shift system inclusive of evenings and weekends in MRI is essential.
BMI Priory offers a comprehensive range of MRI examinations with both Private and NHS work being undertaken.
CT proficiency is also desirable.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Post-Basic Registration plus a minimum of 5 years experience, 2 of which must be at Senior Radiographer Grade
* Wide ranging experience of cross-sectional imaging
* Minimum of 2 years experience of specialist modality - MRI (CT competency is also desirable)
* Minimum of 2 years experience working with digital imaging systems
* Must have supervisory or leadership experience
* Must be able to undertake audit
* Evidence of current Continuing Professional Development to Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) standard
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography or equivalent
* Must be willing to undertake post- graduate study.
* Current HCPC Registration
Duties of this role include:
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
KERRY, Kerry, Ireland€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearContractPosted 16th February 2018
€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 16th February 2018Closes 16th March 2018Ref MX31
Are you a recently qualified radiographer with 0-3 years experienced and an interest in progressing your career in a dynamic, techn...