I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
111 Dental Nurse Advisor
Hays Healthcare have been the primary supplier of NHS 111 Clinical Advisors to North West Ambulance Service for over 6 years. We are currently recruiting for a unique role, offering a fresh challenge ideal for dental nurses wanting to broaden their clinical skills. Join the NWAS 111 team on full time or part time basis.
Your new company
NWAS is the largest 111 provider in England both in terms of number of calls handled and population served, with their main call centre being based in Bolton. Operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, NWAS require hours covering throughout the day and night ensuring you have the flexibility to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Your new role
At NWAS you will be fully integrated into the NWAS team, where you will undergo industry leading training and mentorship, whilst still enjoying the benefits of being employed on an agency basis. You will be required to undertake an assessment and provide general care and advice to the patient.
What you'll need to succeed
- For this role you must be a competent dental nurse and have the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and have good IT skills
- You must be a registered dental nurse with 2 years post registration experience and hold a valid membership with the GDC
- You must be flexible to work between 8am and 8pm Monday - Sunday
What you'll get in return
- Paid training and preceptorship (includes training on decision support software)
- An opportunity to enhance your professional development
- A single point of contact at Hays from an industry expert
- Excellent pay rates via PAYE or Umbrella options
- Weekly Payroll, free DBS check, mandatory training and pathology services
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.